Re: human loop machine..

Can't wait to hear some of it!
On Aug 12, 2011, at 11:12 AM, todd reynolds wrote:

Hey y'all,

Tried something two nights ago which I'm sure some of you have tried before, but it was super rewarding.  I had six violins with me in front of which I looped and had each one capture a track of looping on live violin, then I faded out the loop.  Worked like a charm and it was beautiful.

However... with the size of the venue I'm afraid the crossfade got lost, let that be a lesson to me. Next show with this band, I'll not use the looper to create, but rather just the musicians!

In any case, we had a great time and someday I hope to share some looping work from this show with you all.

I'll post a few links here to pics and a review...

Cheers, all!

http://www.kebya.com  for the photo gallery.

--

Todd Matthews