Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:23 PM
Subject: Multiple instruments to one effect rack/pedal board?

I have a pretty solid pedal board going for my ambient/experimental stuff. I usually just run guitar through it, but I was wondering if it was possible to run multiple instruments into one board?

Running my board in the aux of a mixer sounds ideal, but I only two auxes and need to put my loopers somewhere.

I would like to run my synth/vox/guitar/drums into the board. Is this even possible to do?