Re: Re: LOOPING a DRY CLEANING SHOP

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:37 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> I think it's easy to become technically jaded because so much is
> possible,
>  but there is much beauty
> left in our digital and acoustic world and in their potential mixing.

I think it all comes down to the human factor involved. Choices,
decisions based on a personal view. The challenge in electronic music
has always been to find and use the algorithms that resonates with
one's esthetic preferences. The argument that "too much is possible"
doesn't really exist. However, for a person that doesn't know yet what
to say the argument "too many stories need to be told" might feel
quite real.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se