Re: selecting au presets in live

selecting presets from the plugin itself is no problem. i don't see a
list of factory presets in the browser when i click on the hotswap
button, but that's because i thing they're in some sort of compressed
file. i can easily just call up the ones i want and then save them as
new presets, which i do see in the browser. my question is more to do
with selecting these presets via midi (sorry, i forgot to say that in
the original post). i can of course drag all the presets i want into
an instrument rack and select them with the chain, which i was doing
with the live instruments, but having loads of instances of the same
synth running uses more cpu than i can spare. is there a way to
present presets in the UI so they can be selected via midi?

sim