OT Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

I think it's an interesting and noteworthy phenomenon, how in many of the
places I've visited online today where people were personally making an
effort and in their own word memorializing Steve's Jobs' impact on their
lives following the announcement of his death . . . and no matter what,
there was always one person who pops up there who wants to piss all over
the proceedings. That's humanity for you.