OT more fun with Yamaha (G50 battery error)

Having a free afternoon I decided to replace the memory backup battery
in my Yamaha G50. (Essentially an Axon midi converter unit with Yamaha name).

They say
"When the backup battery needs
to be replaced “BALo” will appear on the display
when the power is turned on. When this happens, have
the backup battery replaced by qualified Yamaha
service personnel. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLACE
THE BACKUP BATTERY YOURSELF!"

so we're thinking, must be some kind of fancy battery that's
soldered in place.

Took the top off the unit, there's a common CR2032 in a holder.
Flip it out...flip in new battery.
No different to changing the battery in a stomp box.

I'm wondering at the time and expense of sending it back to the authorised
dealer just for that.

andy