LD CD IV

Hi folks -

I just wanted to drop a brief note to mention that the Loopers-Delight Compilation CD Number 4 has been shipped to all participants.

It's been a long process. Certainly longer than it needed to be, and I am at fault for much of the delay.

But the LD CD IV are in!

The packaging looks 100% professional.  The mastering job has pulled together the individual tracks into a coherant and unified collection.  And it sounds awesome. :-)

I hope everyone enjoys the music presented here.  The musicality is truely impressive.  The diversity makes for a satisfyingly complete listening experience.  The sequence of tracks progresses (hopefully) with a sense of arc and logical flow.

- Music for Toy Music Box, Bowed Banjo, Glass Ghatam and Synthesizer - Rick Walker's Loop Pool
- Date of Birth - Billy Thompson
- Magnetic Domain Nahual - Uccello Project
- Moonrise, Earth Setting… - Edward Yuhas
- 090909 - UNDO / David Kirkdorffer
- Polymetric Counterpoint #1 - Fabio Anile
- Kompressor Long - Antony Hequet
- Courts - Dustbunnies
- Succubae - Dreamchild
- French River Flight - Paul Haslem
- Heavens Above - Kayla Kavanaugh
- Flux Aeterna - Ted Killian
- Wickard of Ock - XISTH business solutions
- Shoegazer - XISTH business solutions
- Brambellsonix - XISTH business solutions

My thanks to everyone for their patience.  And my special thanks Ted Killian for providing such awesome artwork!

I'd like to donate a number of the CDs I have for sale through the Loopers-Delight website, with the proceeds to help pay for server and domain name fees.
Please, can someone contact me privately about how best to do that?

Kind regards,

David