Re: LD CD IV

I don't know Rainer, I have been through maybe 20 computers since I signed up for this list in '97..just saying, probably nothing in that right? lol

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
Am 19.10.2011 16:45, schrieb Tyler, Joanne:
Please can the lot of you stop sending me all these e-mails.  You are ruining my computer
jtyler@ufh.ac.za
Joanne,

you shouldn't worry about all these emails ruining your computer. Your concern should be that they wear out the luminiferous aether between your wlan router and your computer - thus making it unable for you to connect to facebook.

"You are ruining my computer" - this has to be by far the most dumb version of the "Unsubscribe me because I'm way too stupid to do it myself" messages - yet.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs