Re: URGENT GLITCH! Re: Sharing my pix/videos from YK2X+1

Per,

the thing with Dropbox is that if you share a folder with someone then they can delete the files also. After I got mine from the folder I unshared it rather than deleted it..follow me? I couldn't afford to have that big of file on my account for long...

The best thing to do in your case is to put the zip in your "public" folder. This will allow you to let others dl it without the need to sign up for an account also. You can just post a hot link like this one from mine...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/679233/2010.rar

which is to one of my releases posted on a blog for download..

peace out,

Jeff