Re: Why...?

I started looping because I was touring as a solo acoustic
singer-songwriter and wanted to be able to play solos.  I started with a
Line 6 but it didn't have enough storage to get through a whole set of
changes, so I moved to the Boss RC-20.  Once I had that amazing tool at my
feet, I started seeing its creative potential.  Now I have a number of
loop-based instrumental compositions, and several songs that are built on
loops.  And when I'm feeling brave, as I did last night at FitzGerald's in
Berwyn IL, I will open a show with a fresh loop improv.