Re: Why...?

Im sorry if my comments were mistaken for silliness. I'm a silly guy.
Everything I do is silly (I'm looping old punk rock songs on a minstrel
banjo). But rest assured I'm not being silly or misogynistic in my
statements. Just a deep self aware analysis.
I'm happily married now. I quit performing live music for a bit. I've got
my chick quota. I just like being silly for an audience and stand up
comedy is too hard.

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm & Fire
http://myspace.com/earthwormandfire