Re: 11 minute looping piece @ 11:11 on 11/11/11

Am 24.10.11 23:53, schrieb Rick Walker:
I'm intend to create a Band Camp page where everyone can submit to (if
that's possible)
so there is a central place where everyone can go to hear the projects.

with all due respect to the wonderful CT collective.

This makes a lot of sense...

And for those who are still into CD's, I could imagine that anybody could put together a personal "11/11/11 11:11:11" Sampler...;-) And if we are lucky, it could end up in 11 chain tapes. To setup a Kunaki CD is free as far as I know, and I'd happily master all of them...;-)

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Memorielles--------x--