Re: Another New Video

Am 30.10.2011 23:54, schrieb tEd ® KiLLiAn:
Hello again there friends and fiends alike. I've just put another little experimental
little video on YouTube - music and video both by me and hot from the proverbial oven
(music just completed yesterday, and video this afternoon). I off it up for your perusal
and public
ridicule:<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9oQLIaoM4&list=HL1320014771&feature=mh_lolz>
Hey Ted,

didn't know you were into the IDM genre - are you, or was this just a kind of "let's see if I could do it if I wanted to" experiment?

I find the video to be much more aggressive/experimental/glitchy than the music - time to work on your hardcore music skills ;)

                Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs