Re: Guitar wiring.. Is this dangerous???

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 5:27 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> GR55

>From a hands-on laboratory testing perspective I can scientifically
approve what Bill says. I too thought it was very convenient to simply
use a 20 cm cable and plug the guitar (or in my case "Stick") pickup
output right into the GK to blend into the same signal send. But when
playing I found that this degenerates the fidelity of the magnetic PU.
So I had to rethink my plan and go directly to the amp from the
magnetic PUs, in parallel with the Roland GK cable. That sounds so
much better, the through-put was just unacceptable.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen