the 111111 project

I was not straight on the spec on the 111111 project that I thought Rick had proposed but had planned to participate.  I just did a track and posted on the LD FB wall thinking that was where the content was slated but also posting to the email thread.

This was solo improvised mandolin, heavy reverse and trying for 11 beats to the meter, I say trying.  Slipping in as didn't get to record till a bit ago now on the 12th.

1:11 after 11/11/11

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com