Nigel (Re: 11 11 11)

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> I nearly blew my coffee out through the nose :)

The journalist character is one reason this sketch is so fun. Humming
around the subject, afraid to get offensive with the celebrity, the
guy's acting kind of leads up Tufnel's final phrase ".....these go to
eleven".

BTW I saw a video interview with The Spinal Tap - UNWIGGED!!! Would
never have recognized any of them. I learned that they are actually
doing "unwigged gigs" these days to "do their own thing", since Spinal
Tap was originally just a joke. They are actors on their day time
jobs.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com