Re: the 111111 project

Simeon/Louie/Petri thank you all.  Simeon in terms of mastering would love it but not sure it's of value. Most of the time and most of my recording due to time these days is spontaneous done 1 take on the fly for the weekend ImprovFriday events which take place each weekend from Thur afternoon to Sat PM at 6 PST.  Most of the time I record compressed to MP3 format at 160 kbps.  I could convert this track back to uncompressed but it seems kind of pointless but I will if you think it's worth improving appreciably.  If I know I'm doing a release though I may release some of these MP3's as a BC deal, I will then try to record uncompressed (Petri don't worry when I work on Mountain I will of course record WAV).

Thx guys  Jim