Re: Software question

Thanks Per and Simeon for the answers - multisampling really sounds intriguing!

2011/11/15 Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>
yes, i've had great results making simple samples of my ambient guitar
sounds. once you get beyond the normal range of guitar, some really
amazing sounds start appearing, especially if you use some of the
sampler's more interesting functions and any built-in fx that it has,
like envelope controlled filters etc.
the pitch shifter i was using in the tc g-force at the time was
monophonic, so sampling allowed me to play full chords on the
keyboards that i could only play monophonically on the guitar. hours
of fun, i can tell you! :O)

--
Petri Lahtinen

http://www.petrilahtinen.com