Re: Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

I was gonna recommend getting a super low harmonica instead of
electronically shifting the frequency but i think it was a YouTube clip of
you that turned me on to the super low Seydel harmonica. I went out
immediately and got an A.
I wouldn't whole heartedly endorse mine though because I'm having a
problem o=
f the lower reeds sticking.=20
Their sound is incredible though.=20
For harmony shifting I love my electro harmonic POG pedal.=20

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and
Electric Light Opry
http://ChazWorm.com