Re: Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

With the set-up Boris is talking about, any latency can screw up a loop and the timing.  When I tried the POG2, everything was synched in regards to staring and stopping, BUT the bass was always offbeat.  Yuck!

I use a Boomerang III and I know one guy using an LP-1, otherwise, harmonica-one-man-band types tend to use pretty basic loopers like the Headrush.  Sometimes, if the riff is longer than a bar or two, you can think your timing is good but even if it is a hair off, it can screw things up.  I don't think that is the issue here.  I totally get the latency issue and how that can create a sort of drift feeling.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook