From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:08:10
To: <looppool@cruzio.com>
Cc: <sylvester_malik_evidence_studios@hotmail.com>;
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Circular Breathing: Live Looping

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Rick Walker wrote:

> His technique is nothing short of astonishing and no effects.
This topic also reminds me that the late and wonderful Dr. Richard Zvonar
used to tour with Jon Hassell.     He told me that Hassel could get the
same sound that
he got on his records (save those harmonized parallel  4ths and 5ths)
acoustically.    He told me this just as I was trying to learn how to
play trumpet as
a found sound instrument.   Knowing that sound was possible opened up an
entire
world for me of breathy trumpet playing and overtone manipulation.

rick walker