Re: GR-55 tip

thats very cool per, i have to admit that i havent delved into the
assign tabs yet, although i see them as bring very powerful. One thing
i forgot to mention that i love about the 55 is that within one patch
you can make alot of variations. you have 2 ctr switches, In that the
pedal has one, and the pedal can be assigned 2 ways, so within one
track you can easily stay within one patch, fading and switching
different variations.

Sent from my (advertisement removed)