Re: Roland GR55 - First Impressions review

oh Mark,after this review i think i regret that i sold my GR 33;-)
but i love your review,and i believe it,i think people arent critical
enough in reviews sometimes and try to be forgiving
i despise synths trying to imitate acoustic guitars,they should
terminate that once in for all!!!
why not try to develop a sampler instead of a synth for guitar
now,that would open up amazing pssibilities!
i became interested mainly in the detuning feature to create open
tunings,how is that? is ther at least one descent single clean amp?
so i wonder how it compares to the GR-33 is the tracking better than
any other unit as they claim?
cheers
Luis

--