Akai Head Rush

Title: Akai Head Rush
Any one out there have a Head Rush?  I’d like to know if you output the loop by itself through one of the “Head” outputs.

Thanks,
Rod

On 11/28/11 10:05 AM, "Simeon Harris" <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:

well the akai headrush is pretty affordable and doubles up as a pretty nice tape delay for when you're not looping. the only drawback is the somewhat limited loop time

sim