Re: Roland GR55 - First Impressions review

There are at least two by Roland, the US 20 (still available) that
will split to two signals (with a bypass for one or the other if you
only want to send to one source at a time), and the GP4 (also by
Roland but not in production) which just takes the original signal and
splits it to four outputs (all available at all times).

They both show up on ebay pretty regularly and the US 20 is $200 or so new.

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos