11/11/11 contributors PLEASE SEND ME YOUR URLS for your pieces

11/11/11 at 11:11 for 11:11 Submission URL request

Hi,  I wanted to start rounding up all the 11/11/11 contributions
so that we can eventually put them up on one site.

Would everyone who made a track and who wishes to be gathered on
one site (most likely BandCamp)  please send me your URLs
so I can download (and then upload)  your pieces.

Don't send them to Loopers Delight, please.

Send them directly to me with this in the subject line in capital letters
(so my aggressive spam filter doesn't accidentally snag them)

subject:  11/11/11 at 11:11 for 11:11 SUBMISSION URLs

send it to me at

looppool(at sign)cruzio(dot sign)com

Thanks a lot and thanks for bearing with me on this one,
I've been sick a lot in the past few weeks so I've gotten way behind
in all of my projects.

yours,   Rick Walker