I'm performing in a concert in Roma Thursday...

I'm having my last concert of my tour tomorrow. If you're in Roma, hope to see you! If you have friends there, would you pass this on? It's going to be great fun. I'm making new loop pieces, one is going use my first time "singing" in Euskara.
roma basco – euskaraz Laurie Amat + Ckoroma | Associazione Culturale EUSKARA
giovedì 1 dicembre - Abendua 1 osteguna @ Dal Verme Via Luchino dal Verme 8 – Pigneto dalle 21:30ingresso € 3 sarrera

Oops: Thursday December 1, at Dal Verme, Via Luchino dal Verme 8, starts at 21:30. 3 whole Euros!

Laurie