Re: free pedal plugins!

i Think using audio recordings of vinyl crackles gives the best
effect. (freesound.org) you dont really want to destroy the tone of
your mux do you, just add enough to give feeling. Unless you are doing
some foley work or concept piece. i for example often add a few
crackles to a loop from my alesis airFX. which has a terrible vinyl
emulation, not for authentic antique recording, but just to make some
random clicky additions to the rythym.

Sent from my (advertisement removed)