Duo looping live recording posted, Laurie Amat vs Per Boysen

Laurie popped by Stockholm to round up her European tour and we put up
a recorder to catch some duo jamming, all free improvisation. She uses
a vocal mik into a DL4 and I use a Grand Stick with GR55+. Stupid me
forgot to record my looper's output so only my source audio Stick
playing made it into the recording. Great fun anyway. We played many
more pieces but I forgot to push the correct buttons for recording so
for now this is the only documentation we have. May record more today
though.

http://soundcloud.com/pboy/i-just-listen-to-you

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen