Release Announcement - Akustik Kies: "Reflexiv Hören"

Dear list,

I'm hugely proud to announce the release of the second half of my "Akustik Kies" double album of piano solo music, which bears the subtitle "Reflexiv Hören", which just got released on Saint Nicholas Day!

Like the first half, "Transitiv Sehen", the album contains freely improvised solo piano performances from my MoinSound Studio Sessions performance series. And it's just as good as the first part, if not better. And it also has nifty cover art.

However, unlike the first part, it's with loops. Lots of 'em! The looper is (of course) Möbius, the piano is The Grand 3 (and the keyboard is a Kurzweil K2600XS, in case someone is interested ;). Looping-wise, there's a big bandwith of techniques: granular stuff (e.g. "Panthermeisen"), long delay-like (e.g. "Transporttheorie und Glas").

And just in case you've been living under a rock, all of my online releases (including this one) are available as a pay-what-you-want-including-free download. That's right, you can get them for nothing at all - you don't even need to register or something.

Background info: http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=299
Direct to download: http://moinlabs.bandcamp.com/album/akustik-kies-reflexiv-h-ren

As a sidenote, starting now (or actually having started already), I'll be doing completely different things musically in the future.

Tell me what you think - and spread the word if you'd be so kind!

Yours,

            Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de