Re: For Line 6 DL-4 and M series users

"I don't get it.  Why wouldn't I just change scenes on the fly? "

I'm not sure what your question is, I've always used expression pedals with line 6 stuff to vary the degree and depth of what ever effects I'm using. this little double preset switch does the same thing only its not continuously variable like an expression pedal is but it still gives you two completely different settings for what ever effect you are using. On way to not have to toggle between the looper function and presets is to use a small midi controller to send cc messages to the M-9 , one of which will toggle in to the looper very quickly, you would have to check the advanced guide but all of the loopers functions can be controlled this way. I have used my I phone running osc and a missing link wireless to midi converter on an M-5 to change programs but you could use it on any of the M series stuff.
Bill