Re: Cheapish iPads?

Hey Dennis,

What size iPad do you have?  Do you think 16GB is too restrictive or
do you find that its generally fine (I personally am not going to be
watching movies or that stuff on it to be sure)?

Just curious if 16GB is going to feel far to small very quickly.

Kevin

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Mark,
>
> What are the specs on that one (K3000) ?
>
> Best,
>
> Dennis
>
> http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
> http://audiozoloft.com
> http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/
>

> On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:19 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
> wrote:
>> ok thx.. had a quick look.. cheapest here is about 3000 kroner, thats
>> about
>> 518 dollars, so.. NOT CHEAP ENOUGH!!
>>

>> later then..

>> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Mark,
>>>
>>> The "3G" refers to a cellular telephony chip that allows the iPad to
>>> run on a cellular phone network (hence the reference to the AT&T
>>> stores), theoretically like a giant iPhone.
>>>
>>> HOWEVER, for music goodness, it isn't needed since they all come with
>>> WiFi capability to run on a network.
>>>
>>> You can save some money by NOT buying a 3G version. I DO rec going
>>> with the iPad2 if you can get it because of a faster processor…
>>>

>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Dennis
>>>
>>> http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
>>> http://audiozoloft.com
>>> http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/

>> --
>> Mark Francombe
>> www.markfrancombe.com
>> www.ordoabkhao.com
>> http://vimeo.com/user825094
>> http://www.looop.no
>> twitter @markfrancombe
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478662@N00/

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos