Re: Re: LP-2 SHIPPING STATUS UPDATE

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Patrick Bishop wrote:
If there was such thing as a */Consumer Patience Award/* I would nominate all of you who are waiting for your LP-2's!!

Knowing the circumstances of Bob Amstadt's life in the last year, it is a minor miracle that this product is going to ship
at all, let alone very soon.

Knowing that he's creating this thing entirely by himself whilst pulling a very heavy, demanding 40-50 hour a week hi tech job, while he provides and cares for a family of five, giving up virtually ALL of his free time to work on this project through the death of his father and repeated back orderings by companies who manufacture parts for the unit........all the while being
heavily underfunded..........

...............I would like to nominate all of you waiting for your
pre-paid LP-2s for the Consumer Compassion Award.

This innovator and contributor to the live looping world deserves it.

And the LP-2 is going to rock, heavily. I assure you. I've been putting mine through the paces.

respectfully,  Rick Walker