Re: The role of the mailing list and the FB sites.

As for me, I dropped the FB-thing totally off 3 months ago.
No regrets.

I continue to praise the simplicity, usefulness of this list.

Really hoping people understand fully that not everyone on this list is on Facebook.
(ok, there are really few perhaps, but still :-)

I would really like to think, that people could honour this list, cause it began all here,
and keep the posts flowing here too.

Happy New Looping Year 2012

-Petri-