Re: Ableton Live - Easing Usability with SoftSynth Patch Selection

Yes, I remember many - but I don't remember the URLs. Try a YouTube
search. Or you could grab the mouse and drag an empty rack from the
browser window and drop it on your instrument track header (in Session

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Kris Hartung <krispen.hartung@gmail.com>