Re: CT-Collective feature on KUSF in Exile tonight

I have to admit - I record my show in advance on a multitracking
program and send it to them. I usually feel pretty happy about posting
them. Listening to them after the fact always makes me realize that
while I may have a great face for radio, my voice is best suited for
silent pictures. Last night was the first time I listened to it
"live". It's usually past my bedtime too.

I'll probably do another CT-Collective feature sometime down the line.
There was lots of stuff that I wanted to play but ran out of time for.

It looks like the downloadable version is now up at
http://ribosomematt.podomatic.com, with 6 trailing episodes.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com