Re: Creating a more flexible setup

2012/2/8 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
 For me it's more
about spending time with different instruments (including electronics
setups, like live looping) and explore what I am NOT capable of doing.
Then I'll do my best to avoid those areas (or make a statement by
destroying them) when making music.

I recently stumbled upon a video by Steve Vai, where he makes a similar point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atGBKuCJ-Jc&hd=1&fs=1 Develop your strengths, because that's what you're good at and what you will enjoy doing.

 All the best,
Johannes

--
jenko.nashorn@googlemail.com