Re: Recording Multiple Loop Tracks

For postprodiction you can split signal at any place and you will have
single part of your future loop and you can loop it using DAW lately.
I'd do that way - split signal before looper (AFAIK HD500 have bunch
of outputs). And route one output to left channel of audio i/f, and
then route Boomerang output to the right channel of audio i/f and you
will get certain sounds one time each and whole loop and you can
adjust lenght of every loop looking at complete performance waveform.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru