Re: Reading other threads

It dependson if I know what the user is talking about. For example, if I
saw a thread called
"Tape Loops", I would read it, because I'm trying to learn all about tape
loops. But, if it's the
name of some really high-tech equipment, depending on if I know about it
or not, that's how I'd judge it.
Tyler Z