Re: To those who make a living off of music

I cycle in and out of Pro Music work.  When I can get it, its welcomed
but..  I gotta say-- when I have had a full roster of well paid musical
work, my motivation shifts from artistic to pragmatic reasons.  Its good
to pay the bills, but what does this have to do with my artistic
expression... in most cases, not all that much.
There is something to be said for making music for solely for music's
sake.  I find myself escaping dysfunctional professional engagements but
never ever escaping the music.  I enjoy her best of all when its just me,
she and the guitar between us.

:)
Daniel