Re: Do We Perceive Beauty in an Unexpected Context

 That Art exists even without context.

How is that logically even possible? Nothing exists without some kind of context within which to place it.

I think every example you provided in your earlier post dealt *precisely* with context. The example you gave of the bricks was a case in point. Placed in different contexts, they may (or may not) be art. But there is always a context that has to be considered.

Jeff