Re: BBSformat

Im not totally sure what you are arguing  about Denis, how is it you want LD to be delivered? We want details, vague suggestions that we are somehow backward for prefering our correspondance in a wish for elitism is nonsensical!
i have told you that there IS another looping forum ( is it livelooping.org guys? I dont have the time for a forum so i dont go there) Or the Facebook group is working VERY well if you are after a self promotion version of LD.

so whats your problem with using them? or arent they meeting with you cutting edge standards either. you seem to be under the impression that "someone is in charge" here, well there isnt, so if you want a new version you have to make one yourself, and we'll check it out!

btw, hotmail really isn't up to much any more, but you know you can point your account to a gmail account, and then you might see why I'm advocating gmail so much...

You may like it you will see . try it and you may, I say!

I wonder if I could have written this on a forum, seeing as I'm writing on a phone...?

Sent from my (advertisement removed)