loopers and best routing

I am new here and to looping.  I put my jam man stereo on my pedalboard and have some questions about the best way to route it.  I play 7 string acoustic electric through a Zoom G3 and I use a two channel  Highlander PAMDI preamp.  I also have a stomp box.  My goal is to be able to bypass the looper preamps completely when I am not looping live (which is most of the time right now), but to be able to loop any combination of voice, guitar and stompbox when I want to.  I have a two channel acoustic image amp that gives me some options for say one channel for loop and another for not looped.

I have managed to do it with some compromise with a Boss Line Switcher 2 and had some success with using the aux out on a  Behringer 602A mixing board and a Mackie VLZ pro.  I sometimes have extra voices so I am thinking of getting an Allen and Heath Zed 10fx so I can have effects on the loop vocal and the main vocal.  I’m hoping some of you have figured out how to solve this problem without  the bad loops (feedback). Thanks

robert