Re: Sonicbids

One of the bands I play in uses Sonicbids a lot and to some level of success but that has come with quite a bit of debt. On top of the monthly fee it costs between $5 to $45 (sometimes more) just to maybe be considered. It's almost worse than applying to college in that respect because at least schools let you know if you've been accepted. I've been using SB for my solo music for over a year and I've been left in limbo with about 75% of the gigs I've applied for.

Like Mike, I've had much more success doing it myself. I think Sonicbids is a racquet.