Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

Paul,
you have to decide which method you want to use for sync.

but either way, the master is Sync=Out.

If you use the Bidule host sync you don't need midi cables.

andy

paul wrote:
I hope to have time later today to sit and try and go this again. my goal was to have three instances of the plugin, set A to be the master and and B and C to sync to it. I did set A as the master and then ran a midi link direct to B and C and set them as slaves but the loops didn't sync with A so I'm obviously not doing something quite right.

I'll read up on these answers and see if I can get it to work today, but you think I need to have midi yoke in there somewhere?

Thanks

Paul Haslem

At 11:06 AM 3/4/2012, you wrote:
On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote: > My questions are so when using 2 instances of the plugin, how is it intended
> that they sync together?
> Is it that the midi in goes to the midi in on one plug in then the midi out
> to the midi in on the second plug.. one set to in, two set to out?
> or
> that the midi on goes to both plugs both set to out... or in?

Just want to through in an attempt to clear up the thinking here:

A) Either you sync all plugins (including the looper instances) to the
same tempo source, which i.e. is the host here.

B) Or you sync the looper plugins to each other (first decide on which
on to be the master).

A or B is it. One would not do both.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen