Re: RC-300

I've been fooling around with mine for a bit, and there are some features that ticked me off too.

I mean, it's great that they've separated the record and stop/play functions - I can actually use that - but they got rid of undo/redo? I used to use that function as a 4th loop phrase.

They also removed some of the basic guide tracks - like just hi hat sounds. Something like this was well used on my RC-50, and now that it's gone, I have to come up with some other ways of doing things.

I haven't messed with the midi capabilities too heavily, but when I try to connect it via usb to my laptop to drag/drop files it takes forever! That, and you physically have to remove the cable in order for it to disconnect.

Lots of great ideas, but some seriously basic flaws. I'll mess with it some more when I get back from tour, but I'm sticking to the RC-50 on the road.