Re: Gigs/jams in the northern US?

Thanks gang!

Mark: That list is a terrific resource, let's see if one of the places has
room on the schedule... I've also added my local haunt in Helsinki to the
list. I'm one of the people responsible for booking shows there, so you
guys have a foot in the door already, as it were.

Derek: Should've known you're hanging around this list, too. :) I
ceratinly hope I can make my way to the left coast, too. After all the
excitement I had getting into the country (NOTE: Do NOT try to get in on a
one-way ticket. That's a recipe for disaster.) I'm kinda nervous about the
possible repeated hops across the border along my western route...

Kyle: Iowa may be a bit off my path, but there is the possibility of a
Chicago-Minneapolis leg, and Des Moines might be a reasonable stop along
the way. Thanks for the invite!

Jim: Cool! I'm currently staying at a place in Williamsburg, so Brooklyn
would be awesome.

Damn but it's good to be back here.

R. / Taphead