Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

OK that mult record ending on edp IS a kind of divide, true!

But you are def risking going off synch then huh? Cos its down to a foot timing... the divides IM TALKING BOUT.. Repeater Trim and Mobius Divide, is a exact division of your original loop... You can of course get simerla SOUNDING effects with the EDP.. How about ending record with multiply... then you have 2 cycles that sounds like 1 loop, but you can divide it.
Or my fave, ending record with next loop 6 times. But these are just more reasons why EDP is best looper in the world ever for me (wink)..

Hasnt got proper divide though!

Mobius you can keep dividing tll all you have is a buzz... Repeater is not SO friendly, but you can get a tiny bleep.... but to be in synch its probably 1 beat, to get smaller, you will not be staying in synch... nice thing with repeater is that then you can "window" (to steal a EDP term) through the loop with that divide size... (or rather trim size)