Re: The 80/20 rule: Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

I wonder if there is maybe a more scientific way to do this and people
chime in with a list with a fixed number of features they consider
indispensable.

And then tally the results

If I were to list my top seven features:

Sync to MIDI clock
2+ loops
Stereo
Multiply
Divide
Undo
Some way to save stuff--I think this is important for remembering what you
did for future use.

Philip

Sent from my phone