Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

Matt Davignon wrote:
Andy Butler was all:
I'd put Multiply into the "essential" category(unless multiple loops
are available). ...and I'm kind of thinking you would too if you'd played
around with it.

To me, that's like my pitch bend request. I probably would use
Multiply if I had it.

...and then there are some contexts where I'd rather have pitch bend than
Mult.

e.g. If I'm playing in a band, so the loopage becomes more of a decoration than a foundation.

andy